We offer solutions based on Texas Instruments DLP® technology. Digital mirror devices allow the design of very flexible projection systems for 3D metrology, spectrometry, 3D printing, laser marking and illumination/exposure.
2D + 3D Image Processing
Digital Image Processing enables us to incorporate visual feedback into automation systems, to perform 100% quality control directly during production, to monitor processes using cameras and sensors and last but not the least – to automate processes involving very small batch-sizes in a profitable manner.
The term Image Processing covers a vast spectrum of applications extending from standard 2D-Image Processing using cameras and lighting (measuremental applications) up to geometric data processing for medical CAD-CAM-Systems in which complex 3D-Models (voxel- and triangulationbased) need to be generated, displayed and edited.
Digital image processing is a complex and vast field and requires experience and know-how as well as extensive knowledge of tools and techniques.
Engineering provides solutions in the following areas:
- Camera systems (line and matrix cameras)
- Development of special lighting, optical systems, laser based systems
- 3D Data processing (Triangulation, Stereo, Phase shifting methods, run-time scanners, Shape from shading)
- Data fusion methods (using multiple sensors, sensor fusion)
- Geometric data processing and reconstruction, determining triangulations from raw sensor data
- Automatic analysis of camera images
- Recognition of characters on metal plates using customized image processing algorithms
- Visualisation in 2D und 3D
We develop software for
- Image detection and acquisition
- Image storage in databases
- Preprocessing of images
- Feature extraction and Classification